Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

My Perfect Valentines Outfit - Courtesy of House Of Fraser

My Perfect Valentines Outfit - Courtesy of House Of Fraser


House of Fraser has asked bloggers to make their perfect valentines day outfit and I couldn't wait to get stuck into this task.
I had my first ever attempt at polyvore too, how amazing is this?! It's a must try

Well after all my hard work window shopping, I hope you approve of my valentines look.
The look I was going for is Sexy-Romantic and House of Fraser is well equipped to deal with my shopping demands as you can see, each of these items is available to buy at House of Fraser and you can shop them here :- 

L.K. Bennett Leonie Saffiano Patent Asymmetrical Clutch Bag - £185.00


My Perfect Valentines Outfit - Courtesy of House Of Fraser

So here's my look, perfect for a romantic evening of food, dancing, drinking and  **Ahem** FUN!
If you're a blogger who fancies getting involved you will find the Competition Details here.
If you're a shopper, get over to House of Fraser!

I'm sure you'll agree it's a certainty that you will have a Perfect Valentines wearing this Outfit.


2 comments: